We have entered a HFMA Northern Branch team for the Team Building - Army Business Challenge Away Day on 27th October.
We expect this to be an action packed activity day which involves a variety of Army style Fieldcraft activities and challenges.
If you would be interested in developing new skills, working on team building and developing your network with like minded HFMA colleagues on what should be a fun day out then please select the booking link to express your interest.
An example of the Itinerary is as follows:
- 0900-0915 Arrive (Albemarle Barracks)
- 0915-0945 Arrival Briefing & Clothing issue
- 1000-1200 Military Fieldcraft Challenges
- 1200-1230 Lunch (Bring your own lunch – Tea/Coffee/Juice supplied)
- 1230-1400 Military Style Activities
- 1400-1435 – Army Jobs Presentation
- 1440-1500 – De-Kit (Admin)
- 1500 – Depart Albemarle Barracks
NENC ICS Directors of Finance have agreed to support colleagues on HFMA Skills Development Days – you will not need a days holiday to attend!
Places are very limited to 6 per team, please express your interest by the closing date of Friday 30th September afterwhich, we will confirm if you have been successful on this occasion.
This event welcomes expressions of interest from ALL HFMA Northern Branch members
HFMA Northern would like to invite you to attend the 2024 branch annual conference.
Network with finance colleagues as you hunt for clues to claim the prize!