South Central Annual Conference 2019
Hilton Hotel, Reading
12 September 2019 - 13 September 2019
About the conference
The South Central branch Annual Conference returns once again and the theme this year is "Sharing the Opportunity". You can expect the speakers and facilitators to keep this theme at the heart of their sessions. With over 100 delegates attending on average every year, what better way to meet and keep in tough with your peers in your region.
- Bill Gregory, Chief Finance Officer and Deputy CEO, Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Richard Murray, CEO, King's Fund
- Roshan Patel, Executive Director of Finance, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Partnership of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Dr Ed Coats, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Royal United Hospital Bath
- Hannah Hamilton, Regional Director of Finance (South East), NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Karen Eastman, Lead for Unwarranted Clinical Variation, Sussex and East Sussex Sustainability and Transformation Partnership
- Jon Evans, Director of Financial Performance and Developments, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
How would you benefit?
This two day event is an opportune time to share learning with colleagues and explore a range of potential solutions for your organisation whilst helping you to meet your annual CPD requirements.
Who should attend?Delegates of all bands are welcome to attend!
If you require an accommodation ticket please email Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org as we have limited availability for this package.