About this event
We are delighted to launch HFMA Connect. Join this supportive community dedicated to assisting NHS finance leaders, being run in collaboration with the HFMA Hub partnership. This new network facilitates knowledge sharing and looks to assist directors of finance, chief finance officers and deputies as they navigate the current challenges facing the NHS.
The first HFMA Connect face to face forum will be held on 30 January 2024 at Rochester Row in London, followed by a networking lunch with colleagues. This forum will bring together NHS finance leaders, to give you an opportunity to collaborate and offer a platform to engage with your peers, along with hearing updates on topical issues, national updates and best practice sharing. The HFMA Connect is part of the Hub partnership, and places are free in line with the Hub partnership terms and conditions.
A full programme to follow shortly.
|HFMA Hub partner (NHS)||*Free (x5 Delegates)|
|HFMA Hub partner rate (NHS) |
outside of free ticket allocation
|Non-HFMA Hub partner rate (NHS)||£399|
* Fair ticket usage policy: HFMA Hub partners have free tickets to all Hub events however, for the face to face events where capacities are limited, we would like to draw your attention for a fair use policy of 5 tickets per organisation. If you would like to send more delegates please contact us at [email protected] and, if capacities allow, we shall consider your request.
Chair’s opening remarks
During this session, May will discuss the pressure to deliver efficiencies including drivers of and barriers to productivity. May will share some of the national work and current conversations around the medium-term productivity challenges, highlighting good practice examples. This session will offer an opportunity to test current thinking with the audience and for delegates to discuss how to overcome current challenges faced.
This session will cover how finance has a critical role in shifting resources from illness to health by addressing the wider determinants of health and health inequalities. However, system level decision making is fraught with difficulty and your pivotal role in helping to navigate, negotiate and embed change using the common language of value. As part of this session, Andi will share work already underway in 5 ICSs that address these issues using tools and approaches freely available to the public sector.
Chair’s reflections and close.
Exhibition and sponsorship
Commercial opportunities are available for this event.
Refund/ cancellation policy
Refund/cancellation charge policy for face-to-face events:
- A no-show fee of £299 will apply to free of charge ticket holders who cancel within 72 working hours of the event start date
- Tickets can be substituted up until the day prior to the event start, to allow a colleague to attend in place of the original registrant
- 80% refund up to one month before the first date of the event
- 50% refund between one month and up to two weeks before the first day of the event
- No refund where cancellation is received with less than two weeks’ notice
As part of the HFMA's programme of work this event is aiming to increase awareness amongst NHS finance staff about digital healthcare technologies
This conference provides those responsible for financial reporting the opportunity to start to plan for the financial year-end.