About this event
These forums are for costing practitioners and those involved in the implementation of the costing standards. Costing together is a delegate-led day tackling specific technical costing challenges and discussing in detail some of the practicalities of implementing the costing standards. The format of the day will allow attendees to work collaboratively to address some of the current challenges and will include sector specific breakouts to allow for tailored discussion.
Please note: This event is under Chatham House Rules. Therefore the discussion sessions will not be recorded or available on-demand.
|Institute partner (NHS)|
Check the list of Institute partners here
*This event is open to Institute partner organisations only. If your organisation is not an Institute partner, please click here for more details on the benefits of becoming a partner.
Exhibition and sponsorship
Commercial opportunities are available for this event.
- A no-show fee of £299 will apply to free of charge ticket holders who cancel within 72 hours of the event start date.
- Tickets can be substituted up until the day prior to the event start, to allow a colleague to attend in place of the original registrant.
- 80% refund up to one month before the first date of the event.
- 50% refund between one month and up to two weeks before the first day of the event.
- No refund where cancellation is received with less than two weeks’ notice.
This event is for senior NHS finance and healthcare professionals and will provide delegates with the know-how to begin applying value in practice.
This event is for those that will benefit from an overview of costing in the NHS or those new to costing.