With seven decades of experience, the HFMA is proud to support our community of over 20,000 members working in the health service.
Whether you’re just starting your career in the NHS or you’ve worked in healthcare for many years, as a member of the HFMA you will have access to exclusive resources, technical guidance and insightful thought leadership, CPD and career development to support your personal growth.
With a wealth of networking opportunities throughout the year, your HFMA membership will open the door for you to build connections and help you enhance your career development
Exclusive member news and content
- Healthcare Finance magazine subscription delivered to your door quarterly*
- Weekly healthcare finance news updates keeping you up-to-date with the latest news
- Full access to policy and research publications, briefings, surveys and responses
- Full access to all HFMA webinars available live and on demand
- Access to blogs from the finance profession and other thought leaders
*Band 2-6 free membership includes access to the digital magazine. To receive a printed copy there is a small additional annual charge.
Growing your professional network
- Discounted rates on the HFMA coaching service, to support your career development
- Discounts for your local HFMA branch events and conferences tickets
- Access to free HFMA regional mentoring
- Influence national policy and contribute to research by joining one of our committees or special interest groups
- Use of the 110 Rochester Row, London, member meeting space for meetings of up to two hours*