The briefing provides an update on recent publications relating to or from:
• the statement of recommended practice (SORP) for charities
• the Charity Commission for England and Wales
• the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
• the Fundraising Regulator
• the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel
• codes of governance
Interested in finding out more?
Our NHS charitable funds - Finance and governance will keep all those involved with the finance and governance of NHS charities up to date with any changes to practices and procedures. The event will be held in London, and will be an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues from across the sector.
This course has been designed to identify key topics that will help employees strengthen their financial wellbeing.
To encourage a positive and realistic approach to a financially secure retirement and help employees make informed choices about retirement.