The better care fund (the fund) aims to drive closer integration and improve outcomes for patients and service users and carers. This briefing looks at the fund from the following perspectives:
- Its foundations
- The component parts and supporting legislation
- The associated planning and performance framework
- The governance and accountability arrangements
- Accounting for pooled budgets
- Top tips for making the fund work well.
It pulls together the guidance that is currently available and references resources for further reading.
HFMA members, associates and friends come together again for the biggest and most prestigious HFMA event of the NHS finance calendar.
This course has been designed to identify key topics that will help employees strengthen their financial wellbeing.