Why membership direct?
As an employer, investing in staff development increases engagement, motivation and job satisfaction, and plays a vital role in both staff performance and retention.
HFMA membership can support all your finance staff – enabling them to be the best they can be and equip them with the skills, ambition and drive to be current and future NHS finance leaders.
HFMA membership direct can benefit your organisation by giving:
- a 15% discount on all personal membership fees as well as protected membership rates
- access to HFMA member benefits for all of the finance team
- access to a dedicated membership account manager with direct email and phone line
- option to re-coup the membership fee from staff
Individuals in your team who already have personal HFMA membership will be offered a pro-rata credit on any outstanding annual membership they have, at the point of your organisation registering them under a 'group' membership direct agreement.
What are the benefits of HFMA membership?
With personal HFMA membership your staff will have exclusive member benefits including:
- access to a healthcare finance community via HFMA’s branch network
- valuable professional insights gained through a range of technical content pieces and policy briefings
- weekly emails summarising the latest healthcare finance news and a quarterly printed Healthcare Finance magazine
- regular webinars live and on-demand
- myHFMA mobile app
- opportunities to influence national agenda through special interest groups and committees.
…and much more. View our full membership benefits and pricing here.
Find out more and register
To find out more or to register your organisation for the HFMA membership direct scheme please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 929 4789.
To register your staff as members please email us with your organisation details and the number of staff you would like to register for membership, to receive a quote.