All you need to know about HFMA's coaching services
1. Do I need a coach
When to consider coaching:
- When you have a fairly clear idea of your goals
- When you are ready to devote time and energy to making real changes to the way that you work
2. What is the length of a coaching relationship, how often are meetings and how long are they?
Coaches usually work with their clients for six months, meeting once a month for around two hours.
3. Do you offer one off/ single coaching sessions?
If you're looking for a shot of confidence ahead of an interview, presentation, difficult meeting or conversation then we would be pleased to schedule a single session with one of our Executive Coaches. You may be looking for a top up coaching session if you've already had coaching or a taster to try out coaching for the first time.
4. Am I able to have face to face sessions?
All coaching sessions will be delivered online. Once we have matched you with your coach we will send out information on how to access the online coaching sessions.