The NHS Leadership and CEO Network offers chief executive officers, chief accountable officers and the wider executive board an opportunity to debate, share best practice and work together to develop fresh approaches. As well as drawing on HFMA’s unique focus on leadership, governance and finance, the Network allows NHS leaders to discuss ideas and solutions in key areas such as quality of care, efficiency and workforce.
Key themes included in the NHS Leadership and CEO Network are:
- Integrated Care Systems
- Implementing the NHS Long-Term Plan
- Leadership and organisational structure
- Cases studies from other sectors
- Learning from international healthcare and Industry
- Transformation and innovation