NHS boards play a key role in shaping the strategy, vision and purpose of an organisation, through constructive challenge and collaboration. Our Chair, Non-Executive Director and Lay Member Network provides education, networking and a platform for ideas exchange, while supporting those working in these crucial roles.
Key themes of focus for the Chair, Non-Executive Director and Lay Member Network include:
- Working with the executive board
- Governance and corporate responsibility
- Financial audit and risk
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- Integrated Care System developments
- Joint governance arrangements