The HFMA Hub work programme supports health and social care professionals to work across departmental and organisational boundaries in support of integrated service delivery.
The overarching themes that the HFMA Hub focus on are:
• Integration, transformation and working across areas
• NHS staff and workforce
• Prevention and management of demand
• Developments in payment systems and the financial regime
• Efficiency and value
• Best practice in governance, financial management and reporting
• NHS leadership and strategic direction of travel
• Sector specific financial and policy updates
The HFMA Hub is dedicated to bringing healthcare professionals together to support system working. It is important that this includes online content and virtual networks as the NHS moves into a digital era accelerated by the unprecedented impacts of Covid-19. The HFMA is continuing to follow the latest information, advice and guidance on Covid-19, and is continually reviewing how best to adapt and deliver our ongoing programmes. The HFMA Hub will make appropriate announcements as and when decisions are made on each future event, and will continue to communicate with our partners on the overall Hub programme for the year. Our priorities are understanding your needs and delivering the most valuable content we can for you in these circumstances.