The 2022/23 programme has been informed by on-going member feedback, an online members survey and guidance from the Institute council and Institute costing group. If you have any questions or would like to join the Institute please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the image above to view the 2022/23 programme which will conclude on 31 March 2023
The provisional dates for the Institute's 2022/2023 events are as follows but please note that they may be subject to change.
- Costing conference 13 April 2022 (hybrid)
- Introduction to NHS costing 20 September 2022 (online)
- International value symposium 04 October 2022 (online)
- Costing revolution summit 16 November 2022 (online)
- Introduction to NHS costing 19 January 2023 (online)
- Costing together 01 February 2023 (face to face)
- Value Masterclass 9 March 2023 (format TBC)
The 2022/23 event programme will continue to develop throughout the year.
The HFMA is continuing to follow the latest information, advice and guidance on Covid-19, and is continually reviewing how best to adapt and deliver our ongoing programmes. The Healthcare Costing for Value Institute will make appropriate announcements as and when decisions are made on each future event, and will continue to communicate with our members on the overall Institute programme for the year. Our priorities are understanding your needs as our members, and delivering the most valuable content we can for you in these circumstances.