Value Masterclass 2020
11 March 2020
110 Rochester Row
About this event
The value masterclass brings together senior finance and clinicians to explore the concept of value-based healthcare and its practical application in the NHS. At this event, you will hear about examples of value in real life, learn about tools to help deliver value in your own organisation or system, and have the opportunity to network and debate with your peers.
- The importance of shared decision making – a patient perspective
- Pathway redesign using value - a case study on primary hip osteoarthritis
- Using value as the foundation stone for wise decision making
- System-level decision making – a case study on diabetes services in Dorset
- Appropriate care - a case study on reducing A&E pressure and improving outcomes.
Why should you attend
Clinicians and finance professionals should attend this event to hear practical examples of how to deliver the outcomes that matter to patients at the lowest possible cost and learn about tools to support the delivery of value.
Institute member organisations receive two free of charge places at the masterclass (subject to availability).
To confirm your attendance or to check whether your organisation is a member of the Institute, please email Kirsty.Whittaker@hfma.org.uk.
News, Articles & Blogs
King’s Fund calls for flexibility on size of CCGs
07 February 2020
NAO warning on trust debt
05 February 2020
Clinical coding transformation at North Bristol NHS Trust
20 February 2020
Reducing variation, quality improvement and how the finance community can work with clinicians
21 February 2020