West Midlands branch annual conference 2019
13 June 2019 - 13 June 2019
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
About the conference
The West Midlands branch Annual Conference returns once again, and the theme this year is resilience. You can expect the keynote speakers and workshop facilitators to keep this theme at the heart of their sessions. With over 300 delegates attending on average every year, what better way to meet and keep in touch with your peers in your region?
Click here to view the full programme
How would you benefit?
This one day event is an opportune time to share learning with colleagues and explore a range of potential solutions for your organisation whilst helping you to meet your annual CPD requirements.
What to expect?
- Professor Sir Chris Ham, Chair of Coventry and Warwickshire STP, delivering on the long term plan update
- Bill Gregory, President of HFMA
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Yvonne Coghill, voted by colleagues in the NHS as one of the top 50 most inspirational women, presenting the diversity slot
- Steve Head, a full-time inspirational speaker, as well as an expert trainer, coach and author
- Resilience training and support in a variety of workshops
- The Miracle Man, Anthony Bennett, delivering an emotive and inspiring speech
- Great networking opportunities
- Fantastic exhibition space and the chance to win prizes!
- A three course gala dinner, followed by an evening of entertainment!
Who should attend?
Delegates of all bands are welcome to attend!
Achievements to be recognised
Every year we celebrate the achievements of the organisations in the West Midlands. This year the four categories for awards are:
Lifetime Contribution Award
Finance Team of the Year Award
Resilient Team of the Year Award
The judging criteria is available here for you to vote for your fellow colleagues who deserve recognition. In order to acknowledge the hard work of your peers and win a prize worth £200, please fill out the awards nomination form, and return to email@example.com.
Booking informationFor group bookings, please complete this spreadsheet and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Early Bird tickets are available until 15 April.
WMAC19As part of the conference, we are encouraging new members to join our circle by offering a £30 discount* to any potential brand new West Midland members.
If you would like to take advantage of the discount, and are new to HFMA, join online. Or, if you are already an affiliate member, please download this direct debit form and send to email@example.com. Please ensure you quote the code above!
*This offer is only available to new paying members based in the West Midlands and will not work for returning members. This offer is only available when purchasing the annual membership subscription and not the monthly rate. The offer ends on 31st May 2019.
Hilton Birmingham Metropole, The NEC Birmingham, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham, B40 1PP
Financial performance improves but 2018/19 plan missed
13 June 2019
Interim plan promises immediate workforce action
03 June 2019