Applications for the 2022 intake are now OPEN!
Could you lead and inspire clinicians and managers?
Could you manage a complex multi-million pound organisation?
Could you help transform and shape NHS services?
We are looking for influential individuals who want a career in finance, delivering deeper value for money in an ever changing organisation.
If you want to work in the NHS and believe that you can make a difference, our 3 year training scheme based on work placements in a variety of healthcare organisations within your region offers outstanding development opportunities which will challenge you and reward you every day.
Trainees will be placed within the finance functions of both Commissioning and Provider NHS organisations within their allocated health economy and will gain experience in a broad range of finance.
Full time - 37.5 hours a week. Monday - Friday
Qualifications - 2.2 degree or equivalent qualification eg. AAT/NVQ with three years relevant work experience.
Excellent numerical, writing, computer literacy, oral and presentation skills.
- Genuine desire to work in the NHS
- Confident positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Excellent communicator
- Drive and ambition to become a Director of Finance
What you can expect from the scheme
- Career development from day one
- Peer support and development with other trainees
- Fully funded professional qualification
- Salaried role with full benefits package
- Access to a wide range of training and development events
- Networking opportunities with senior ﬁnance staff
- 27 days annual leave and pension scheme
- Study and exam leave