Applications for the 2021 intake are now closed
Could you lead and inspire clinicians and managers?
We are looking for influential individuals who want a career in finance, delivering deeper value for money in an ever changing organisation.
Could you manage a complex multi-million pound organisation?
Could you help transform and shape NHS services?
If you want to work in the NHS and believe that you can make a difference, our 3 year training scheme based on work placements in a variety of healthcare organisations within your region offers outstanding development opportunities which will challenge you and reward you every day.
Trainees will be placed within the finance functions of both Commissioning and Provider NHS organisations within their allocated health economy and will gain experience in a broad range of finance.
Full time - 37.5 hours a week. Monday - Friday
Qualifications - 2.2 degree or equivalent qualification eg. AAT/NVQ with three years relevant work experience.
Excellent numerical, writing, computer literacy, oral and presentation skills.
- Genuine desire to work in the NHS
- Confident positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Excellent communicator
- Drive and ambition to become a Director of Finance
What you can expect from the scheme
- Career development from day one
- Peer support and development with other trainees
- Salaried role with full benefits package
- 27 days annual leave and pension scheme
- Study leave and full financial support