Reasons for seeking coaching:
To thrive in a high pressure environment
The role of being a senior finance leader in the current NHS is challenging and you give:
- direction and support to your team;
- support to your colleagues to help steer your organisation to meet your targets;
- help to other organisations to help them achieve their goals.
Then, when your job for the day is finally done you go home to help and support your partner, children, parents, friends and perhaps the wider community.
So, it's not surprising that senior finance leaders often forget to look after themselves. For example, when was the last time you had time away from the day to day, to step back and reflect on how things are going? This is not a selfish thing, making a bit of time for you can make a world of difference, for example to:
- manage change and conflict
- become more resilient
- put challenges into perspective
- increase your impact
- see solutions more clearly
- build better relationships.
Come on, you know it makes sense, work with an HFMA Executive Coach and start the “me” time today.
HFMA Executive Coach