Writing a high-impact CV!
Support workshops for commissioning staff
12 July 2022 - 12 July 2022
It may be years since you last wrote a CV, or maybe your resumé just needs some updating. This online workshop will provide you with lots of practical tips on how to present yourself to best effect.
During the course we will address the following questions:
- What should I include or leave out?
- How do you write a personal statement?
- What should a modern CV look like?
- How can I make my CV stand out?
- I know I’m supposed to include achievements, but I’m not sure I have any?!
- What should I do if I don’t meet all the essential criteria for a job that I really want?
We do ask that you only book onto these events if your role is directly impacted by the new changes to the NHS commissioning landscape and require this support.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.