South West branch annual conference
Prioritise your professional development at this flagship event
26 September 2019 - 27 September 2019
Marriott City Centre, BristolBook now
About this event
The NHS long-term plan set out how new service models will be backed by the actions of workforce, technology, innovation and efficiency, as well as national and regional systems. Taking it's inspiration from this year's theme, 'Systems are doing it for themselves,' the HFMA South West branch annual conference will focus on these key areas, as well as delving further into the world of integrated care.
During the conference, we will be showcasing excellence and best practice from across the South West region in short sessions titled ‘Proud moments.’
Why should you attend?
This event is a perfect opportunity for NHS finance staff across the region to update their professional development, whilst hearing from leading NHS professionals from a regional and a national level.
Highlights will include:
- Elizabeth O'Mahony, Regional Director South West, NHS England and Improvement discussing integrated care
- Nigel Foster, Director of Finance, Frimley Health Foundation Trust and East Berkshire CCG showcasing financial leadership at Frimley
- Dominic Hardy, Director of Primary Care and System Transformation, NHS England & Improvement discussing how systems continue their integration journey
- Dr Iain Chorlton, GP, Tamar Valley Health will be discussing how primary care stretches beyond the GP surgery
- Dr Sanjay Agrawal, Consultant in Respiratory and Intensive Care Medicine, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust sharing how we make prevention happen
Register todayDelegates can register to attend this event by booking online via the website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for group bookings.
Marriott City Centre, Bristol, 2 Lower Castle Street, Bristol, BS1 3AD
The South West branch annual conference attracts over 200 NHS finance professionals, over two days. Our sponsorship opportunities at this event vary from exhibition stands to overall sponsorship. If your organisation would like to get involved, please contact us to discuss further.
'Great to see first-hand account of real example of patient care improvement'
'Always a good opportunity to step away from the day job for a short while, look through a slightly different lens, look up from the immediate, and a bit of reflection.'
'I found my first HFMA conference very enjoyable and informative'
'We strive for excellence. This we learn from other people'