KSS Branch: Building high performance teams
25 June 2021 at 09:25 - 25 June 2021 at 12:30
Online - ZoomView tickets and book event
NHS Finance Managers and Team Leaders will improve their understanding of how managing a team is different to managing a group of technical experts. The course will review how to empower the team to feel in control and to ensure team performance stays on track to deliver great results. It is designed to enable Managers to lead team meetings, facilitate when there are changes, and build the resilience of the team to deal with uncertainty. There is specific focus on the differences of leading a hybrid team where agile home working is becoming the norm.
- What’s the challenge with virtual teams?
- Creating common purpose, shared team objectives
- Embedding remote team-based values and behaviours
- Dominance hierarchy that risks remote team performance
- Facilitating remote team meetings
- Dealing with dysfunctional team behaviour
- Ideas to keep remote meetings engaging
What will you gain
This session will help you to:
- Talk about what’s different about leading virtual teams
- Implement the building blocks of high performance
- Find all the books, read about the author, and more.See search results for this author name
- Address dysfunctional team behaviours
Who should attend
Heads of department, Managers or Team Leaders who need to lead a remote or hybrid team.
Feedback from previous events
NHS Endorsements - 94% of NHS participants would recommend this course
“Amanda was lovely to listen to and had some great tips, I've come away feeling reignited and positive with a list of changes to implement. Zoom's capability to breakout into smaller sessions was brilliant.”
“The whole course was engaging and interactive.”
For more information please email Elizabeth.email@example.com.