HFMA South Central Branch annual conference 2020
10 September 2020 - 10 September 2020
OnlineView tickets and book event
It is unfortunate that we are unable to get together face-to-face, however the need for finance colleagues to get together is more important than ever in these challenging times we are facing. Alongside a full day of speaker sessions, we will be hosting our annual awards and welcome all nominations. Please email Georgia Purnell for more information.
For the first time, tickets will be based on organisational contribution. For a payment of £250 + VAT, you can register as many people from your finance teams as you'd like on to the conference. Alongside this, we will be offering a discount of 25% to any new members who join before attending the conference.
Bookings are officially open so please register your interest to email@example.com at your earliest convenience, as places are limited.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Hannah Hamilton, Regional Director of Finance, NHS England & Improvement - South East
- Steve Gooch, Director of Operational Finance, NHS England & Improvement - South East
- Mike Clements, Deputy Director of Finance, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicky Lloyd, Chief Finance Officer, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark Knight, CEO, HFMA
- Suzanne Hickman, Nursing Associate Trainee & Christine Barker, Ward Manager Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mansi Patel, Service Improvement Lead, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
The day will include topics such as regional updates, COVID-19 patient and nursing perspective stories, equality and diversity: building a finance function fit for the future, FFF experience & accreditation and an awards ceremony. More content will be confirmed in the following weeks.