HFMA annual conference 2019
This CPD accredited conference will share success stories, best practice and leading-edge solutions.
04 December 2019 - 06 December 2019
Hilton Metropole LondonBOOK NOW
About this event
The NHS long-term plan has created a pivotal moment for the healthcare system. This year's HFMA annual conference will help shape the future of healthcare finance by sharing success stories, best practice and leading-edge solutions from those at the forefront of healthcare innovation. The speakers joining us are thought leaders who are redefining how we view and address the future of the healthcare ecosystem.
Why should you attend?
- Meet your annual CPD requirements
- Hear the latest news and announcements from distinguished sector leaders including Lord Carter, Julian Kelly, plus many more
- Discover innovative ideas that you can take back to your organisation
- Expand your professional network and catch up with colleagues
- Choose from a programme of over 20 highly relevant technical learning labs
- Benefit from the largest and most comprehensive healthcare finance exhibition
Book your place
The booking form containing ticket prices can be downloaded above by clicking 'Book now'. Please email Josie Baskerville with your completed form to secure your booking.
Hilton Metropole London, 225 Edgware Road, London, W2 1JU
The HFMA annual conference and exhibition has long been established as the essential event for healthcare finance staff, and is the only event that attracts NHS finance staff and leaders from across the sector.
Our sponsorship packages can be found here.
Why get involved?
- Network with more than 700+ finance delegates from across the country
- Discover the views of some of the most respected speakers
- Meet clients to sustain and enhance existing relationships
- Attend HFMA’s Annual Gala dinner and prestigious Award ceremony
Our 2018 annual conference attracted 700+ delegates and the conference continues to grow from strength to strength.
"Expenses by Selenity have partnered with the HFMA for a number of years. The HFMA Annual Conference provides a fantastic forum for us to connect with senior finance management professionals. The event gives us a great opportunity to engage with our existing clients."
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact:
Paul Momber, Head of Corporate Business Development
0117 938 8972
This event has CPD accredited status with The CPD Standards Office. Delegates that attend will receive an accredited CPD Certificate of Attendance.