HFMA Annual Conference 2018
05 December 2018 - 07 December 2018
Hilton London Metropoledownload your booking form
About this event
This year’s annual conference – the most important event in NHS Finance – takes its title from the president’s theme, “Brighter Together”. During the three days you will have the opportunity to hear from some of the prominent figures in the NHS along with key policy makers, politicians, clinicians and professional and technical experts.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from some of the most eminent speakers in the public and private sectors
- engage in lively debate and discussion
- attend practical, topical and highly relevant learning lab sessions
- network with colleagues, catch up with old acquaintances and make new contacts
- benefit from the biggest and most comprehensive exhibition in HFMA conference history
- build upon your professional development from the content on offer
Book your place
The booking form containing ticket prices can be downloaded above. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed form to secure your place.
Hilton London Metropole , 225 Edgware Rd, London, W2 1JU
The HFMA annual conference and exhibition has long been established as the essential event for healthcare finance staff, and is the only event that attracts NHS finance staff and leaders from across the sector. More information can be found here.
Why get involved?
- Network with more than 700+ finance delegates from across the country
- Discover the views of some of the most respected speakers
- Meet clients to sustain and enhance existing relationships
- Attend HFMA’s Annual Gala dinner and prestigious Award ceremony
Our 2017 Annual Conference attracted 700+ delegates and the conference continues to grow from strength to strength. Please click here for a list of 2017 exhibitors
"Expenses by Selenity have partnered with the HFMA for a number of years. The HFMA Annual Conference provides a fantastic forum for us to connect with senior finance management professionals. The event gives us a great opportunity to engage with our existing clients."
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact:
Paul Momber, Head of Corporate Business Development
0117 938 8972
Click here to find out more about opportunities for sponsorship and exhibiting. To get involved, please email email@example.com