A cost effective finance and business training programme for all NHS staff
HFMA’s e-learning subscription services offers you complete access and deployment flexibility to all of HFMA’s e-learning content - you will be giving your staff the support they need to develop their knowledge and improve effectiveness in their day-to-day roles.
HFMA’s e-learning supports the ongoing development and career progression of all professionals working in healthcare. Healthcare professionals who have already benefitted include GPs, practice managers, nursing staff, clinicians, board members, senior and junior finance staff as well as budget holders. Its flexibility means that staff can learn at their own pace, in their own time, to fit around their busy work schedules. Content is constantly refreshed, based on new legislation as well as feedback from users, ensuring it is up-to-date and accurate.
The whole range of modules has been designed to be easily absorbed and provides relevant options for staff working in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, using practical, interactive 'stop and think' questions throughout.
Who it suits:
- All healthcare staff such as doctors, nurses, financial managers and the wider healthcare community. It is particularly valuable to those managing a budget
- NHS suppliers - all staff dealing with the NHS that need an understanding of NHS finance and how it runs as a business
Why chose HFMA's e-learning:
- It's economical - no travel, tutors, training venues or staff cover costs
- It's effective - learners make better use of NHS resources through improved financial awareness
- It's convenient - with 24/7 access via the HFMA website, users can choose to learn whenever and wherever they want
- It's engaging - modules have been designed to be easily absorbed using practical, interactive 'stop and think' questions
- It's flexible - sign up for the number of learners and duration that suits you
- It's supportive - our content is up-to-date, accurate and highly rated for its quality. 98% of learners rated the content as being good or excellent
Giving your staff access to the HFMA e-learning gives them a support mechanism that will help them be the best they can be. And it gives you a framework for establishing effective financial practice across your organisation.
Download the HFMA e-learning brochure for more information or contact:
Daniel Randell on 0117 938 8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The HFMA’s response to the Department of Health’s consultation on the 2017/18 group accounting manual
24 February 2017
Cyber ABCs An introduction for accountants, board members and chief finance officers in the NHS
24 February 2017
Education and events
HFMA Annual Conference 2017
06 December 2017