HFMA's e-learning provides the largest and most advanced hub for finance and business training in the NHS.
Our wide range of interactive online modules offer a number of benefits to organisations and individuals:
- Economical - no travel, tutors or training venues
- Effective - make better use of NHS resources through improved financial awareness
- Convenient - earn CPD hours at a rate that suits you
- Engaging - our modules have been designed to be easily absorbed using practical, interactive stop and think questions
- Flexible - with 24/7 access via the HFMA website, choose to learn whenever and wherever you want
- Supportive - our content is accurate, up to date with the latest policy changes and highly rated for its quality
Our modules cover a comprehensive range of topics, such as how NHS services are paid for, budgeting, commissioning, governance, and costing. As well as providing relevant options for staff working in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Click here to view our full range of module topics
The learning section of the module takes approximately 2 hours to complete (depending on learning style and experience) and there is an additional 30 minute assessment at the end.
Modules can be studied individually or as part of our Introductory Award in Healthcare Finance, which learners achieve once they have completed 5 modules (must include the compulsory Introduction to NHS Finance module). Upon completion of the award learners receive an award certificate and a copy of our best-selling guide Introductory Guide - NHS Finance. To read more about our awards or to purchase an award please click here and filter by 'award'.
Accessing HFMA E-learning
HFMA offers complete flexibility in its e-learning packages to suit your needs.
Looking to improve your organisations understanding of NHS finance? Roll out HFMA e-learning to a department, a specific job role or the whole organisation with HFMA’s e-learning subscription. Contact Daniel Randell on 0117 938 8315 or email@example.com to find out more about our tailored e-learning subscription packages.
Alternatively for small groups of learners or individuals, modules and awards can be purchased online or by contacting the e-learning team on 0117 938 8994 or firstname.lastname@example.org