HFMA National Healthcare
The HFMA National Healthcare Finance Awards celebrate excellence in finance departments across the four home nations, showcasing best practice and achievement in financial management and governance. While the public sector ethos is as strong in finance departments as it is in front line services, the important work of these teams is all too often overlooked.
The awards ceremony at HFMAs Annual Conference in December is an opportunity to celebrate the contribution and success of finance teams across the UK with an audience of nearly 750 guests.
Who are the awards for?
The awards are open to all healthcare organisations and employees across the UK. We are also happy to receive entries from voluntary or private sector organisations whose principal activities are the provision of health services.
These awards are given to organisations, teams or individuals, who are judged to best meet the criteria set for each individual award. Full details of the criteria are available from the individual award pages in the awards section for this year.
How to enter
- Go to hfma.awardsplatform.com
- Register your details (or use your login details from last year)
- Select the categories you would like to enter
- Complete and submit an entry online by 28 September 2018
Click here for some hints and tips on submitting an award entry.
What winners receive
• A unique, specially commissioned award trophy
• An award certificate
• Invites to HFMA's Annual Awards Dinner in December where the winners will be announced
• Coverage of their achievement in Healthcare Finance magazine and the HFMA Awards Supplement
• Recognition by peers of best practices across the UK healthcare industry.
The awards ceremony
All shortlisted entries will be invited to HFMA’s annual awards dinner, held during the HFMA annual conference, where the winners will be revealed. The event takes place in December at the London Hilton Metropole.
28 September, 6pm
Deadline for entries
End of October
Short listed organisations announced and, where applicable, invited to present their application to the panel of judges
First two weeks of November
Interviews with short-listed candidates (where required)
Winners announced at the HFMA’s annual awards dinner