Who are the awards for?
The awards are open to all healthcare organisations and employees across the UK. We are also happy to receive entries from voluntary or private sector organisations whose principal activities are the provision of health services.
These awards are given to organisations, teams or individuals, who are judged to best meet the criteria set for each individual award. Full details of the criteria are available from the individual award pages in the awards section for this year.
How to enter
- Go to hfma.awardsplatform.com
- Register your details (or use your login details from last year)
- Select the categories you would like to enter
- Complete and submit an entry online by 29 September 2017
Click here for some hints and tips on submitting an award entry.
What winners receive
• A unique, specially commissioned award trophy
• An award certificate
• Invites to HFMA's Annual Awards Dinner in December where the winners will be announced
• Coverage of their achievement in Healthcare Finance magazine and the HFMA Awards Supplement
• Recognition by peers of best practices across the UK healthcare industry.
The awards ceremony
All shortlisted entries will be invited to HFMA’s annual awards dinner, held during the HFMA annual conference, where the winners will be revealed. The event takes place in December at the London Hilton Metropole.
HFMA Awards 2017 launched
29 September, 5pm
Deadline for entries
End of October
Short listed organisations announced and, where applicable, invited to present their application to the panel of judges
First two weeks of November
Interviews with short-listed candidates (where required)
Winners announced at the HFMA’s annual awards dinner
Click here to see details of the awards rules.
Finance Director of the Year 2016
Bolton CCG and Bolton NHS FT
Innovation Award 2016
Working with Finance - Clinician of the Year 2016
North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
Costing Award 2016
London Ambulance Service NHS FT
Havelock Training Award 2016
Deputy Finance Director of the Year 2016
Hull Clinical Commissioning Group
Accounts Team of the Year 2016
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS FT
Governance Award 2016
Future-Focused Finance Award 2016