3 - 6 months
£500 per day
My client is a London Foundation Trust, requiring interim assistance to play a key role within the trust's senior management team, in heading up the performance and contracts function. Taking the lead on performance, contracting and information, this role involves managing risk for the trust as well as:
- negotiating corporate performance requirements
- managing delivery of CQUINS, incentive schemes and KPIs
- agreeing action required to improve performance through to delivery
- ensuring board is accurately briefed on performance delivery and risk
- leading the negotiation and management of the Trust's contracts for patient services
- line management and budgetary responsibility for the Information and Contracting Teams
This is an exceptional role for an experienced Head of Performance to develop and improve contracting and performance arrangements. The successful candidate will have worked at a senior level within an acute NHS Trust with detailed knowledge of finance, performance management, performance monitoring, contract negotiation, business case development and business planning. You will be commercially astute and a successful and professional negotiation style and experience of income management and contract/SLA negotiation.
Strategic decision making, knowledge of patient pathways and detailed knowledge of healthcare data flows are also essential for this role. You will have strong leadership skills and the interpersonal skills and judgement to succeed in this key role.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3031 9613