International speaker Chris Hughes will share his tools and techniques that will help you to keep your cool and maintain enthusiasm among your team/colleagues/staff during significant organisational changes.
You will learn how to:
- Deal with changes personally and keep calm and focussed during difficult times
- Communicate changes in a way that really works; what to say and how to say it
- Deal with objections or questions around the changes
- Drive the changes; from getting buy-in from the team to implementation
- Maintain momentum during change