HFMA e-learning - subscription service
Open access to all of HFMA’s e-learning content made simple and affordable!
The HFMA e-learning subscription service is designed to enable larger numbers of staff within an organisationto utilise the training content in an even more straightforward and affordable way. The subscription term can be one, two or three years and the cost is determined by the size and potential usage of your organisation. For this fee, complete access and deployment flexibility is offered to HFMA’s suite of e-learning modules.
HFMA existing e-learning modules include the following:
- NHS Finance
- NHS Budgeting
- NHS Governance
- NHS Payment by Results
- NHS Commissioning
- NHS FT Financial Regime
- NHS Primary Care Finance
- NHS Business Cases
- Understanding NHS Accounts - Trusts
- Understanding the Accounts – CCGs
- Understanding NHS Accounts - FTs
- NHS Charitable Funds
- NHS FT Application Process
- NHS Receivables and Payables
- NHS Costing
- NHS Cost Improvement Programmes
- Internal and External Audit
- Finance in Practice – NHS Payment by Results in practice
- Finance in Practice – How to do NHS Accounts in practice
The benefits include:
Open access to HFMA e-learning to all personnel across your organisation:
The content is:
- Cost effective
- Easily accessible
- Can be rolled out across your organisation for a 1, 2 or 3 year term
Each learner has access to:
- All e-learning modules
- The ‘Introductory Certificate in Healthcare Finance’
- HFMA’s best selling publication - ‘Introductory Guide - NHS Finance’ upon completion of the certificate
- And can gain three hours of CPD per module
Organisations have access to:
- Full support provided by a dedicated account executive
- A user friendly platform from which you can assign licences
- Reporting tools allowing you to assess uptake and learners’ performance
- Marketing materials to promote HFMA’s e-learning within your organisation
- New Finance staff
- Non finance professionals in the NHS
-- Senior staff
-- Non Executive Directors
-- GPs & Practice managers
-- Budget holders etc...
Our e-learning modules are suitable for all healthcare professionals and anyone who wants to gain an awareness and
understanding of aspects of NHS Finance and Governance. All modules include several sections of learning comprising text, ‘stop and think’ questions, interactions, additional resources and conclude with a marked assessment. Each module is updated at least once a year - or when there is a significant change in policy.
HFMA’s e-learning platform is integrated into HFMA’s website. This approach allows users to access content online, from work or home.
Implementation across your organisation
Organisations have access to our elearning platform and will be able to easily assign licences to users and monitor progress of uptake. Each organisation receives full support from HFMA and has access to a dedicated Account Executive.
For a small additional fee, organisations subscribing for more than a year can rollover unused licences onto the following
- Subscription contract terms can commence at the beginning of any quarter during the calendar year (January, April, July or October).
- For a full list of terms and conditions of contract, please visit hfma.org.uk/e-learning
For further information, please call Kamal Babra on 0117 938 8991, or email Kamal.Babra@hfma.org.uk.