Working with Finance - Clinician of the Year Award
In association with
This award acknowledges the importance of clinical engagement in financial management and in particular recognises a clinician who has taken financial responsibility for their services, led efficiency or improvement programmes or provided an example for other clinicians by engaging with the financial management agenda.
*By clinicians we mean doctors, nurses and all the various healthcare professionals who contribute to the direct provision of healthcare.
WINNER: Malik Ramadhan, Barts Health NHS Trust
Other shortlisted entries:
- George Findlay, Cardiff & Vale UHB
- Johan Waktare, Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital NHS FT
The Judging Panel
- Tony Whitfield, Deputy Chief Executive & Director of Finance, Salford Royal NHS FT
- Andy McKeon, Managing Director of Health, Audit Commission
- Susan Bews, Treasurer, Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
- Mahmood Adil, National QIPP Advisor - Clinical & Financial Engagement, Department of Health
- Henry Carleton, Director of Medical Workforce Planning, Allocate Software